Sarah Daigle is an eclectic, intuitive and powerful healer...
Having been in the holistic field for 12 years, her study ranges from 1000hrs in Yoga trainings, Advanced Thai Yoga Massage, Reiki Master Teacher, Shamanism and Music Sound Therapy (Kirtan).
On the side, Sarah is a full time musician with her duo act, Two of Us and is the lead singer of a rock band called, Rah. She has a solo album out called "Who We Are" that is on Spotify and Itunes. She is also a world traveler and rock climbing teacher.
Clearly this chick does all the things she loves! She believes that in order to live a happy and healthy life is to actually, well.....LIVE!
Currently, Sarah offers Thai Massage full time in clients personal homes through RI and the surrounding areas. She also runs Reiki trainings and offers sound healings/ Kirtan at yoga studios.
Trainings and Workshops Taken:
- 200 hr Teacher Training with Frog Lotus Yoga in Vinyasa Flow and Hatha. 2006. with Vidya Heisel
- 150 hr Teacher Training with Frog Lotus Yoga International in ayerveda, further yogic studies, assists, yoga therapy. 2010. with Vidya Heisel and Jennifer Yarro
- Thai Yoga Massage Level 1 and 2. with Frog Lotus Yoga. 2010. Jennifer Yarro
- Reiki Master Teacher with Doreen Lindenburg. 2006-2011.
- Thai Yoga Massage "Art of Transition" 2014. Ed Cardinal
- Continual assisted trainings for Ed Cardinal
- 8 hr Anatomy Training: Ed Cardinal
- CPR certified
- Insured through Yoga Journal
Other workshops taken with- Aaron Cantor, Jennifer Yarro, Dharma Mittra, Joanie Flavin and many more.
Mentors: Joanie Flavin from Lotus Fire Yoga and Kelly Doyle in integrative breath work.